Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Jared is 30!

This was a big weekend for the man of the house...Jared turned 30 on Sunday!

I knew I wanted to do something special for him and debated between a family trip to Branson and a surprise party. I decided on the surprise party. His friend Justin took him to Top Golf while Jessie, my mom and I got everything set up. People started arriving at 6:30 and Justin and Jared showed up at 7. I think he was actually surprised! 

It was the cousins' first time at our house and I loved the full picnic table. 
We had to get a family picture even though Paxton was already in pajamas. 
On his actual birthday, Jared requested Old School Bagels for breakfast, an afternoon nap and dinner at Flat Tire. We tried to give him the perfect day! And the boys and I had to carry on our tradition of posing by a sidewalk chalk birthday message. 
I can't believe there will be three of them for his 31st...

So happy 30th to the guy who makes us all laugh, keeps us on track and gives the best snuggles. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment