Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day in Oklahoma was a lot different than last year's celebration in Durham. This year was filled with time with our families! 

Saturday, Porter woke up in a silly mood and was cracking us both up pushing the button on his van with his nose. 
We watched George together and Porter insisted that "Red Mommy" (aka the MALE hotel worker from the Playmobil set) sit on my lap too. 
Jared had to help his dad move so the boys and I drove through to get some donuts with Gramsy, then they headed to her house while I went to a tea party. 
After the boys woke up from their naps, Jared and Paxton ran a last-minute errand and then I got to open my presents. Paxton picked me out a flower and a pot for the porch and Porter "got" turquoise earrings. Then we went to Louie's. 
The next morning, we hosted brunch for Granny V and Aunt Candy (and the rest of the family). Jared made cinnamon rolls and bacon and I scrambled some eggs. 
I wanted a picture with my boys before we left for lunch...
We met Gramsy and my sisters at McAlister's for lunch. 
After lunch, Pax got to drive Aunt Teighynne's car and we headed to Cold Stone. 
Porter even picked me a "Flower". 
After ice cream, Jared took the boys home for naps while I went to hang out at my mom's with my sisters. We stopped by GG's house with Porter then headed home for a cookout. 

I always appreciate Jared so much on Mother's Day. He takes the boys to pick out gifts, has them answer questions about me and takes over all the duties he possibly can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment